How to clean leather car seats? Leather car seats aren’t only comfortable to use. But, the leather material also adds the elegance and beauty for your car interior design. So, with the importance and value of your leather car seats, it is important if you keep it clean. This will make your car interior looks great, plus you also feel more comfortable when you sit on it. Here, you will know how to clean leather car seats with our detail guidelines.
How to Clean Leather Car Seats from Any Debris and Stains
- Cleaning product for leather car seat
- Clean cloth
- Warm water
- Laundry detergent
- Warm water
You also need to prepare vacuum cleaner and chamois leather cloth to start and finish the cleaning process.
- Use vacuum cleaner to remove the dirt and debris,
- Apply the cleaning product on your leather car seats,
- Use the chamois leather cloth to remove the water and moisture from your leather car seat. The moisture will damage the leather.
- Let it dry, and wipe it again with clean cloth.
- Make the vinegar solutions. You need to mix 75% of vinegar with 25% of warm water. This will reduce the acidity which can damage the leather. Put the mixture in the spray bottle.
- Use vacuum cleaner to remove the debris and dirt from your leather car seats.
- Spray the mixture lightly on top of the leather car seats surface. Spray it from 20 cm distance.
- Use chamois leather cloth to wipe the vinegar solution and clean it from your leather car seats.
- Damp cloth with water and use it to remove the vinegar solution.
- Let it dry and wipe again with dry clean cloth.
- Add teaspoonful of laundry detergent into spray bottle that you fill with warm water. Shake it until it’s mixed.
- Use vacuum cleaner to clean your car seat.
- Spray the solution lightly.
- Use chamois leather to clean every spots of your leather car seats.
- Use damped cloth to remove the solution.
- Let it dry.
Now, you know that cleaning your leather car seat is easy to do. You can get all the materials easily. Just go to the local store for the specialized cleaning product for leather car seats. And for vinegar and laundry detergent, you must have it at your home. Clean it regularly, especially after you use your car for long trip. That way you can keep your leather car seat in good condition.